Managing NIH Fellowships and Training Grants Level 2
Tim Reuter, Senior Director, Post Award Operations, OSR & Donna Mahood, Research Financial Compliance Manager, School of Medicine - Research Management Group
No Registration or Prerequisite courses are required to attend/participate in this webinar.
All webinars, unless otherwise stated, are presented via Zoom.
Webinar on best practices for managing NIH fellowships and training grants. We will discuss:
- Stipends, Stipend Supplementation or Additional Compensation
- Requirements and documentation for Trainee to be paid salary from another award during appointment.
- How to calculated allowable salary level
- Maximum of 10 hours per week
- Travel and Other Training Related Costs
- Limited Administrative Costs
- When must travel occur
- Recommendation to use a spreadsheet to manage Training Grant
View the ORA NIH Award Resources for more information, tools, and other NIH award management resources.