NEW: Managing NIH Fellowships and Training Grants Level 2
Tim Reuter, Senior Director, Post Award Operations, OSR
NO REGISTRATION OR PREREQUISITE COURSES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND/PARTICIPATE IN THIS SEMINAR.
ALL SEMINARS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ARE PRESENTED VIA ZOOM WEBINAR - WEBINAR ID: HTTPS://STANFORD.ZOOM.US/J/95043802999?PWD=TGPLUDJBZ0FKQ3FICJKZZ2FTBM82QT09
VISIT STANFORD UNIVERSITY IT ZOOM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Webinar on best practices for managing NIH fellowships and training grants. We will discuss:
- Stipends, Stipend Supplementation or Additional Compensation
- Requirements and documentation for Trainee to be paid salary from another award during appointment.
- How to calculated allowable salary level
- Maximum of 10 hours per week
- Travel and Other Training Related Costs
- Limited Administrative Costs
- When must travel occur
- Recommendation to use a spreadsheet to manage Training Grant
This session will be recorded. Slides and the session recording will be posted after the webinar at OSR-SeRA Webinar Recordings & Slides
View the ORA NIH Award Resources for more information, tools, and other NIH award management resources.