NSF ERA Forum Webinar on Nov 5, 2020
POSTED IN: IN THE NEWS
You are invited to participate in the National Science Foundation (NSF) Electronic Research Administration (ERA) Forum Webinar on November 5, 2020 from 11:30 am – 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Register now to participate in the forum webinar.
The topics for this Forum webinar will cover:
- Research.gov Proposal Preparation and Submission: Upcoming Features in Research.gov
- Implementation of Important Notice 147: Migrating Proposal Preparation from FastLane to Research.gov
- New Proposal Preparation Demonstration Site
- SciENcv – Overview of Capabilities for Preparing Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support Documents
- PI Transfers
- New Sign-in Options for Research.gov
We encourage you to send questions ahead of the November 5, 2020 ERA Forum webinar to email@example.com.
For more information about the NSF ERA Forum Webinar, please visit our website at https://www.nsf.gov/bfa/dias/policy/era_forum.jsp.
Please share this information with your colleagues. They can also subscribe to our ERA Forum listserv to receive future ERA Forum notifications by simply sending a blank email to NSF-ERA-FORUMfirstname.lastname@example.org to be automatically enrolled.
NSF ERA Forum Team
National Science Foundation