Many sponsors require investigators and project key personnel to disclose in proposals, or during the award process, all current and pending resources made available in support of, or related to, all of their research.
Not properly disclosing all current and pending resources in accordance with a sponsor's requirements can have serious consequences. It is critical to closely review and adhere to each sponsor’s specific requirements.
Stanford’s Electronic Research Administration (SeRA) system provides current and pending resources for sponsored projects which can be exported to either the NIH or NSF formats. An exported report can be edited and amended to include any additional resources as required by a sponsor.
Anyone with an active SUNet ID can access SeRA to run and export NIH formatted Other Support reports and NSF/generally formatted Current & Pending reports. Please click the appropriate user guide below for step by step instructions.
NIH Other Support
- SeRA Other Support Report - NIH Format
- NIH Other Support Guidance
- Reminder of NIH Policies on Disclosure Requirements
- FAQ - Other Support and Foreign Components
- SoM Guidance for Emphasized NIH/PHS Requirements for Disclosure of Foreign Relationships and Interactions
- NIH Policy & Compliance - Protecting U.S Biomedical Intellectual Innovation from Foreign Influence
NSF Current & Pending
- SeRA Other Support/Current and Pending Report - General Format
- NSF-Approved Formats for Current and Pending Support - from PAPPG NSF 20-1 - Use for all proposals submitted on or after Oct 5, 2020
- NSF Current and Pending Support fillable PDF form - Use this or SciENcv for all proposals submitted on or after Oct 5, 2020
- NSF FAQ - Current and Pending Support
- Stanford Guide on NSF Current and Pending Support Requirements - March 6, 2020
- Updates to NSF-Approved Formats for Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support - May 7, 2020
- Enforcement of NSF Approved Biographical Sketch, and Current & Pending Support Formats beginning Oct 5, 2020
- Webinar about NSF-Approved format for current & pending support and biosketch documents for proposals submitted or due on or after Oct 5, 2020
- Policy-related questions should be directed to email@example.com
- Technical or IT system-related questions about NSF fillable PDF formats - contact the NSF Help Desk at 1-800-673-6188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DoD Key Personnel Disclosures
- Utilizing the SeRA Current & Pending Report - General Format for Department of Defense (DoD) Key Personnel Disclosure