Current & Pending (Other) Support
Many sponsors require investigators and project senior/key personnel to disclose in proposals, or during the award process, all current and pending (other) resources made available in support of, or related to, all of their research.
Not properly disclosing all resources in accordance with a sponsor's requirements can have serious consequences. It is critical to closely review and adhere to each sponsor’s specific requirements.
SeRA Current and Pending Support Report
Anyone with an active SU Net ID can access SeRA to run the SeRA Current and Pending Support (General Format) report
Investigators and administrators can use the information in this report as the starting point for preparing a Current and Pending Support or Other Support document. The report can also be exported in its entirety in either PDF or Excel formats for easy copying and pasting into the NIH Other Support Word template, the NSF Current and Pending Support fillable PDF, SciENcv, etc.
NIH Other Support Support
- NIH Other Support Guidance
- Implementation Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page - Use of the updated format pages specified in NIH NOT-OD-21-073 is not required until January 25, 2022 - Notice NOT-OD-21-110 - Updated 4/28/21
- Reminders of NIH Policies on Other Support and on Policies related to Financial Conflicts of Interest and Foreign Components -
- FAQ - Other Support and Foreign Components
- SoM Guidance for Emphasized NIH/PHS Requirements for Disclosure of Foreign Relationships and Interactions
- NIH Policy & Compliance - Protecting U.S Biomedical Intellectual Innovation from Foreign Influence
NSF Current & Pending Support
- SciENcv Resources - Includes guidance for how investigators can delegate access to their SciENcv accounts to their administrators.
- NSF Current and Pending Support Website
- NSF Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Current and Pending Support - July 21, 2022
- NSF Pre-award and Post-award Disclosures Relating to the Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support (April 2022)
- NSF NSF Policy-related questions should be directed to email@example.com
- Technical or IT system-related questions about NSF fillable PDF formats - contact the NSF Help Desk at 1-800-673-6188 or firstname.lastname@example.org