Always refer and adhere to all instructions in the specific funding opportunity announcement to which you are applying. Questions? Concerns? Contact the Client Advocacy & Education team. We're here to help!
Department of Defense
- Electronic Biomedical Research Application Portal (eBRAP) User Guide - Used for some DoD, DHA, US Army, USAMRMC, USAMRAA, CDMRP submissions - Please refer to the specific DoD funding opportunity announcement to which you are applying for applicability
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Forms and Applications Instructions
- How to Apply - Application Guide
- Annotated Form Sets - Key tips on filling forms
- NIH Grants Policy Statement - National Institutes of Health Grants Policy Statement (NIH GPS) is intended to make available to NIH recipients, in a single document, the policy requirements that serve as the terms and conditions of NIH grant awards. This document also is designed to be useful to those interested in NIH grants by providing information about NIH-its organization, its staff, and its grants process.
National Science Foundation (NSF)
Applicants currently have the option of using either Research.gov or FastLane to prepare and submit proposals to the NSF. However, FastLane is being retired. The last day to submit new proposals in FastLane is January 27, 2023. Additionally, many NSF funding announcements are already limiting submissions to only Research.gov. Please review the NSF funding opportunity to which you are applying for which platform(s) you may use for your NSF submission. Stanford does NOT recommend using grants.gov/Cayuse for submissions to the NSF.
Questions? Concerns? please contact the Client Advocacy & Education team. We're here to help!
- Proposal & Award Policy and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) NSF 22-1 - Use for all proposals submitted or due on or after October 4, 2021 and through January 29, 2023
- Proposal & Award Policy and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) NSF 23-1 - Use for all proposals submitted or due on or after January 30, 2023
- Research.gov - Proposal Preparation and Submission Resources
- FastLane User guide