Have you ever submitted or approved a transaction in SeRA, but then wondered where and to whom it went?
Is your institutional official telling you they haven’t received the Proposal Development Routing Form (PDRF) or Research Related Agreement (RRA) Request you submitted last week and wondered WHERE IS IT?!
Have you ever wondered if you really did approve a transaction, but aren’t sure?
The Stanford Electronic Research Administration (SeRA) system is here to support you!
SeRA My Pipeline
The SeRA My Pipeline is a quick and easy way to see the status of any in-progress and closed within the last 90 days SeRA transaction you submitted and/or approved. This is an incredibly value-add feature when you are shepherding a PIF, PDRF, RRA request, account setup (including early and extended PTAs), central office request etc. through department, school, and other approvals as it makes its way to one of Stanford's central research administration offices e.g. the Office of Sponsored Research, the School of Medicine's Research Management Group, or the Industry Contract Office for institutional intake and review.
If you initiated a Proposal Development Routing Form (PDRF) for your faculty member and routed it to her for approval, and she has informed you she approved the PDRF, but institutional official has yet to receive it, you can leverage the Pipeline feature to identify to whom the PDRF is currently assigned and reach out as needed to help expedite the approval process so that the PDRF can make its way to institutional review.
Let’s Do This!
- Log into SeRA.
- From the left-hand navigation menu click on My Pipeline
- The page will refresh to My Pipeline and will display all open/in-progress and closed within the last 90 days SeRA transactions you previously worked on, but are not currently assigned to you and their current status.
- For additional information including to whom a transaction is currently assigned and detailed record a transaction’s history e.g., to see everyone who has “touched” the transaction and when, click on the relevant transaction ID.
- The page will refresh to the Transaction Home page of the transaction you selected. Scroll down to the Task History section on the given transaction's landing page.
- ORA website’s SeRA and Cayuse User Guides and Resources webpage – Step-by-step SeRA user guides for most system functionalities – perfect for those that prefer self-directed learning
- ORA’s Client Advocacy & Education Team – We’re here to help!
Need further SeRA assistance? Have questions, feedback, or are experiencing system issues? Please submit a HelpSU ticket to the SeRA Support Team by clicking HERE, and a SeRA Support Analyst will contact you shortly