Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Compliance protocols MUST be approved and linked in SeRA to a SPO project record prior to award acceptance. 

See ORA's Award Acceptance Resources for additional information.

Office of Research Administration Contacts

Main content start

If you have questions about sponsored research administration, you can contact the Office of Research Administration (ORA) for expert advice and excellent service.  We're here to help you manage your research project!

Please send general inquiries and/or award documents such as sponsor issued grant or contract agreements, amendments, certifications, etc. to the OSR Intake Email for review and processing.

Office of Sponsored Research Pre Award

Who is my contract & grant officer? Who is my contract & grant associate? When is the next year of funding coming?

Contract & Grant Officers and Contract & Grant Associates - All Schools, Independent Laboratories, Institutes and Centers

Subaward Oversight & Compliance

OSR Pre Award Organization Chart

Office of Sponsored Research Post Award

Who is my research accountant? Where is my PTA? Who will handle my closeout?

Research Accountants - All Schools, Independent Laboratories, Institutes and Centers

OSR Post Award Organization Chart

Client Advocacy & Education

Here to help! We excel at the 'how to' i.e. how to create a proposal, how to budget for post award success, how to read a Notice of Award, how to setup an award for success etc.

Client Advocacy & Education Contacts

Sponsored Receivables Management

Who is my billing accountant? Did we get that payment? Who can help me with the CRISP system?

Receivables Accountant and Associate Assignments

Cost Management and Analysis

How are fringe benefit and indirect costs rates calculated? Who can I contact about the Space Inventory Process?

Cost Management and Analysis Contacts

Property Management Office 

Who are my university and department property administrators? Who sends property reports to the sponsor of my project?

Property Management Office Contacts

Research Administration Policy and Compliance

Who do I contact about service center policy questions? Who opens new department expenditure allocation PTAs?

Research Administration Policy and Compliance Contacts