Managing NIH Fellowships and Training Grants
- Tim Reuter, Senior Director, Post Award Operations, OSR
- Donna Mahood, Research Financial Compliance Manager, School of Medicine - Research Management Group
- Mila Dacorro, Research Financial Compliance Manager, School of Medicine - Research Management Group
NO REGISTRATION OR PREREQUISITE COURSES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND/PARTICIPATE IN THIS SEMINAR.
ALL SEMINARS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ARE PRESENTED VIA ZOOM WEBINAR - WEBINAR ID: HTTPS://STANFORD.ZOOM.US/J/95043802999?PWD=TGPLUDJBZ0FKQ3FICJKZZ2FTBM82QT09
VISIT STANFORD UNIVERSITY IT ZOOM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Webinar on best practices for managing NIH fellowships and training grants. We will discuss:
- Stipends & Stipend Supplementation
- Tuition – Funded vs. allowable per Trainee
- Healthcare Costs – what is allowable
- Travel – Must be taken during Budget Period of Award
- Other Training Related Costs
- Completing a Termination Notice
- Recommendation to use a spreadsheet to manage Training Grant
This session will be recorded. Slides and the session recording will be posted after the webinar at OSR-SeRA Webinar Recordings & Slides