FAQs On Proposal Preparation and Award Administration Related to the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has issued revised Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On Proposal Preparation and Award Administration Related to the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 23-1).
Any questions should be directed to the Policy Office in the Division of Institution and Award Support at email@example.com.
- NSF Account Registration Information and Assistance.
- Proposal & Award Policy and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) NSF 23-1 - Use for all proposals submitted or due on or after January 30, 2023
- Research.gov - Proposal Preparation and Submission Resources
- Preparing NSF Proposals in Research.gov ORA Webinar
- ORA Proposal Preparation Resources